This website is operated by Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited or its affiliates and has been created for your information, education, entertainment and communication.
You should read the full Site Terms and Conditions so you know what is available through this site and what your obligations and rights are when you access and use this site. By becoming a member, you are taken to consent to the Site Terms and Conditions. In summary, the Site Terms and Conditions provide that:
1) Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into the ‘Win a Lifetime of Hugs/HUGGIES® Nappies for Your Baby’ Promotion (Promotion) is deemed to be an acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
The promoter is Kimberly-Clark New Zealand, a division of Kimberly-Clark Australia Pty Limited ACN 000 332 333, Level 2 Carlton Gore Road, New Market, Auckland 1023, New Zealand (Promoter).
2) Entry is only open to New Zealand residents 18 years or over, who are members of the Huggies® Baby Club or Huggies® Mum to Be Club (Huggies® Club Members). Entrants who are not already Huggies® Club Members can join online at www.huggies.co.nz. Employees and immediate family of the Promoter, or agencies or companies associated with the Promotion are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family” includes spouses, parents, siblings, children and grandparents.
3) Promotion commences on 1 December 2017 at 12.00 am NZST and closes on 30 November 2018 at 11.59pm NZST (Promotion Period).
4) To enter the Promotion (Entry) the entrant must during the Promotion Period enter via the Huggies Website or via Huggies Facebook Page:
a) Huggies Website:
• log onto www.huggies.co.nz/promotions (Promotion Website);
• click on the ‘A Lifetime of Hugs For Your Baby’ link on the Promotion Website;
• accurately enter all personal information into the online entry form for the Promotion or Sign in;
• agree to the Conditions of Entry by selecting the “I agree to the Conditions of Entry” check box; and
• click on ‘Enter Promotion’.
b) Huggies Facebook Page
• log onto www.facebook.com/huggiesnewzealand;
• click on the ‘Sign Up’ link on the ‘Win a Lifetime of Huggies Nappies for Your Baby’ Facebook ad;
• accurately enter all personal information into the Facebook entry form for the Promotion;
• agree to the Conditions of use and Terms and Conditions and select whether or not you wish to ‘opt in’ to Huggies emails;
• click Submit;
• a separate email will be sent to you to confirm your Huggies Baby Club membership.
5) A maximum of one (1) Entry may be submitted per Huggies® Club Member per week during the Promotion Period.
6) Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Records of the Promoter are final and conclusive as to time of receipt.
7) The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8) There will be two (2) prize draws during the Promotion Period, one for each Draw Period. Each Draw will only include entries submitted during the Draw Period. The date of each Draw Period is set out below, together with the Draw Dates for each.
9) Each Draw Period is as set out below (with each Draw Period commencing at 12.01 and ending on 23.59):
• Draw Period 1: 1 December 2017 to 31 May 2018; Draw Date 12 June 2018
• Draw Period 2: 1 June 2018 to 30 November 2018; Draw Date 13 December 2018
10) The draws will take place at Red Ant, Level 2/85 Commonwealth Street Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia at 4pm NZST on the above mentioned draw dates.
11) There will be two (2) Prizes. Each prize consists of a lifetime supply of HUGGIES® Nappies or Nappy Pants for their baby. For the purposes of this Promotion, ‘Lifetime supply’ equates to 150 bulk size packs of HUGGIES® Ultra Dry or ULTMATE® Nappies or ULTIMATE® Nappy-Pants in Newborn, Infant, and Crawler (nappies only), and Toddler, Walker and Junior (both nappies and nappy-pants) variants, with a total maximum prize value of $3,748.50 calculated at current RRP of $24.99 (as of September 2017) and based on an average of 7 nappy changes per day for newborns and reducing in line with a child’s age to 4 nappy changes per day for a toddler.
The Prize consists of 150 vouchers for HUGGIES® Ultra Dry Nappies bulk or HUGGIES® ULTIMATE® Nappies bulk back or HUGGIES® ULTIMATE® Nappy-Pants (bulk size packs) redeemable at supermarkets (Prize). The Prize will be delivered by courier to the winner’s nominated address to be redeemed over a period of 3 years. The Prize will be sent within 3 months of the Draw Date.
12) The total Prize pool is a maximum of $7497 . The value of the Prize is accurate at the date of commencement of the Promotion Period and based upon the recommended retail prices at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize after that date.
13) The Prize (including any unused portion) cannot be transferred, exchanged, replaced or redeemed for cash. The Prize must be taken as offered and cannot be varied by a winner. The Promoter retains the right to substitute the Prize with a prize or prizes of equal or greater value (including where a Prize is unavailable).
14) The winner of the Prize will be notified in writing by email within 3 days of the entries being drawn, and the winners’ names will also be published on the Promotion Website.
15) The Promoter’s decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into, including in the event of a dispute.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to validate and check the authenticity of Entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the Entry process, or who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
17) The Promoter and its associated agencies or companies accept no responsibility for any lost or misdirected Entries.
18) Any Entry that is lodged by automatic, repetitive, robotic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents, including the use of a competition entry service (as determined in the absolute discretion of the Promoter) will be void.
19) The Promoter reserves the right in its discretion to modify the terms of the Promotion including the Prize and these Conditions of Entry.
20) The Promoter has no control over internet or mobile telephone communications, network lines, bugs, viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility for any problems associated with them, for any reason.
21) The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of entering and participating in the Promotion. Any tax liability arising as a result of accepting any Prize is the responsibility of the winner.
22) To the maximum extent permissible by law, the Promoter and its agents will not be liable for any injury, loss or damage of any nature whatsoever (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) which is suffered or sustained as a result of or in connection with receiving, taking or using any Prize except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23) If any act or omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Conditions of Entry, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation and the Promoter reserves the right (subject to any applicable law) to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject however to any directions given by any applicable gaming authorities.
® Registered Trademark Kimberly-Clark Worldwide, Inc.
© KCWW | Kimberly-Clark Australia & New Zealand.
The information contained in this site is not an alternative for specific, individual medical advice and guidance from your doctor or health care provider, where all surrounding conditions and circumstances are known. If you are worried about your own health, or your child’s well being, seek immediate medical advice. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information on this website. Huggies® (and any healthcare professional, where relevant) intend for the information on this website to be up to date, timely and accurate but, to the extent that we are permitted by law, do not accept any liability or responsibility for claims, errors or omissions. Huggies® may amend the material at any time without notice.