1. home
  2. childbirth
  3. Expert Panel
  4. Burning in pubic bone area
Avatar Mersh...
Burning in pubic bone area

My son is 17 months old and im still have extremely painful burning pains in my pubic bone.i have been tested for everything and had mri bone scan and xray and ultrasound and have found nothing. Please help me!

Answer: Hi, You may have done some ligament damage during the birth that is taking a long time to heal. You could try visiting a chiropractor who may be able to provide some relief. A physiotherapist may also be able to help with some exercises. Best wishes, Alex.
Answered: 08 Jun 2011